Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Why? Please tell me why.

Maybe it's because I'm running on about two and a half hours of sleep. But I am seriously fed up with fucking noise. Why oh why do people make objects that produce so much goddamn noise. I feel like I'm in this horrid purgatory where there is no silence. There is sound everywhere, every goddamn place I fucking turn there is something to make me cringe. Why couldn't I have been born a couple of hundred years ago or at least before the advent of the car, hell, let's go back before the train and that infernal horn of theirs. Screw that, I would like to go back before the dawn of man. That's the fucking problem, man. Without fucking people it would be so much nicer. People that put things on their mufflers to make them louder. Printers at work that are next to my goddamn desk that make so much motherfucking noise that I cannot even fathom a silent moment.
ARGH!!
What I would give for just a minute of pure unadulterated silence. I would give anything. ANYTHING.

Profanely yours,
Smarmy

Here's a little treat


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mostly for you smarmy, we talked about this the other night i think http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/5348458.stm