Monday, September 18, 2006

On the Habits of Dogs.

Have you ever noticed that the more foul something smells, the more a dog will try to sniff it? You know that sometimes you feel "a little less than fresh" and you're trying to hide it, but along comes somebody's dog...BUSTED! That fucking dog will do anything in its power to shove it's snout in you crotch or as far up your ass crack as it can get it. Oh well, you go home and take a shower and think to yourself, "I'll just have to start carrying Milkbones on a day when I'm a little funky." Having made note of this most doggy of doggy habits...Have you ever noticed that there are some people who smell so bad that even a dog (who's nose is a rotten smell magnet) can't stand to be near them? I've known fellers like that. I used to live with a guy (I think it would be bad to name names, right? Fuck it! P2X wont mind.) who smelled so fucking ripe that no animal on four legs would come near. That's not the fucked up part! This shit-stinking turd actually had women fighting to be his! Well, I'll tell you what. Let's all just take a rotting steak and rub it all over out asses and then roll in piles of dog shit for good measure. Then we'll all be mac-a-licous playas too. As for me, all this talk of bad smelling shitheads is making me want to take a shower. Maybe after I finish this Icehouse.

No comments: