Thursday, September 14, 2006

Don't Tell ME What You'd Think I'd Do!

What the Fuck!?? Why do people tell me what they think I would do? "If you had it all to do again, you'd talk a lot of shit, but you'd never do anything about it...." How the hell do you know? Maybe if I had it all to do again, I would systematically pick out the future weak links in my life and kill them before they ever brought me down in the first place. Huh? If I tell you that there is no copy machine in the fucking store, there is NO copy machine in the goddamn store! Why do you have to ask someone else? That dipshit is just going to give you the same fucking answer I did! I am the end all/be all of my own universe. All others will rot under my marching feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...what you're trying to tell me, is that there is no copier at this store? May I please speak to the manager?