Thursday, August 21, 2008

I've Got a Hole in Me Pocket

I just thought I'd mention that some jackass has stolen the spoiler off of my suburban. What the shit? Hey there, Mr. Spoiler-Stealer. Did you really need it? What fucking good is it going to do ya? Do you feel like more of a man because you took a piece of metal off of an old ass truck? Did you get your ya-ya's off doing it? Do your friends think you're cooler now? Did it totally accent your riced-out shitty little honda? You little (probably) Mexican turd. What the fuck?! I hope your little stupid ass got soaked in the fucking rain last night while you stood on my bumper with a screwdriver removing a chunk of MY FUCKING CAR! You have ass-raped my spirit, little man. You have made my ride a little more shitty. Why don't you take the wheels? How about the driver's door? Hey, you wanna fuck my wife? How about fucking me? Would you like that, huh, you shit-eating little prick? You seem to want my shit, how about you take it all? Here's my wallet, you want that too? You may as well, you bastard little beaner.

I'll be waiting for you with the INS.

Love ya,
Cleveland

No comments: