Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Night Train and Other Removers of Paint

What a terrible thing... A wine that has never even seen a grape. Thunderbird, MD 20/20, Ripple, Wild Irish Rose and last but certainly not least, Night Train. I think I've seen this stuff in chemistry sets. I'm sure that it is mostly rubbing alcohol with a little "citrus" flavor. If it is very cold and you are very drunk, it's alright. If it's your first drink of the night, be prepared to wince after every rotten sip. I suggest that you throw it into a bucket of ice, wait an hour and power-chug this bad boy. It leaves that good burning at the back of your throat like heartburn that's about to go haywire. God forbid you get the hiccups. You could barf yourself to death. I say you should skip the train and take a ride on the bull... Or a colt. Whatever. Barley forever, ethanol never! Keep Ireland drunk!

I'm a Six-Six-Six-pack of love,

40oz.

No comments: