Thursday, February 22, 2007

Om-alaguenia

Wasn't that the name of the fictional holiday from Biloxi Blues? You know, the one for Mexican Jews? I think that was it. Either way, the exodus is now complete (I prefer to spell it "c-o-m-p-l-e-a-t" like the British do, but the damned spell check wont let me.) and after about 30 hours of being awake, I'm ready to die. I have made my peace and all I want to do is nothing. I just want to be still and quiet.
I'd like to be able to post something more interesting, but I'm crapped out. I've had enough, I'm moving out... To the city, the big, big city. I'll be a big noise with all the big boys. So much stuff I will own! I'll pray to a big god as I kneel in a big church. BIG TIME! I'm on my way out making it big time!

Thank you Mr. Gabriel, you funky funky British monkey!

40oz.

No comments: