Saturday, April 21, 2007

I Thought They Smelled Bad on the Outside...

Greetings Hobos,

I think that I have a problem with people. Not all people, just people who are complete assholes. What is so hard about being a normal human being? Why do people (or just "peeps" from now on) insist on being shits? Peeps gots to have mad respect for me and my hobeys (yes, hobeys. It's like homeys, just for hobos). I'll fuck up a peep. I'll do some time for my hobeys. You gots to slap a hob (a hoe, just a homeless one) for disrespectin' your hobeys. I told you, hoboy, you can't touch this. I'll tell a hob....Yo! Bitch! Da'fuck ya think you're doin'? That's my hobey, Smarmy! Back da'fuck off him, mu'fuckah!
Holy shit! That's the last time I watch Friday Foster before taking a nap.

Falater,
Cleveland

No comments: